1. TAAVETTI Office Interiors Ltd takes your privacy and security rights very seriously and are compliant with The Data Protection Act 1998.
2. To optimise our services we may use the information you provide us for the provision of products, services, administration, marketing, and risk assessment (including analysing your shopping preferences).
3. We occasionally monitor telephone calls for training purposes. We might share your information with our agents and distributors, and certain service providers to assist with our administration, delivery, and fulfillment and with carefully selected third parties. They or we may contact you to tell you about products or services which may be of interest to you.
4. If you do not want us to send you details of our special offers or promotions or other marketing information or to pass your information to third parties, you must contact us on either firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 0333 344 4987
5. We may search the files of credit reference agencies, which may record the search. They or we may share information about the way in which you conduct your accounts with other lenders for credit granting purposes, for fraud prevention and occasionally for tracing account holders. You have a right to apply for a copy of your personal information and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
6. We use the latest security measure on our website including Let’s Encrypt SSL to authenticate the security of our website, who are one of the world market leaders in protecting consumers online. It verifies the company details and membership and confirms if personal information and credit card details is securely transmitted and that the data will be encrypted and protected against disclosure to third parties